Chief Learning Officer magazine’s research division — the Human Capital Media Research and Advisory Group — proudly presents the 2018 LearningElite Best Practices and Benchmarking Report. This report gives a full account of results from the annual LearningElite program, now in its eighth year. A free report snapshot can be found inside the 2018 LearningElite Executive Summary, also available from Chief Learning Officer.
This report contains:
- A complete list of all ranked 2018 LearningElite organizations, Editor’s Choice winners and Winner’s Circle members.
- Aggregated demographic data of all 2018 organizations, examined by dimensional pillars.
- Extensive list of best and unique practices for all dimensional pillars of the LearningElite model.
- A comprehensive research-informed profile of the performance of an average LearningElite organization.
- LearningElite application.
- Judging rubric.